- PackTowl // PackTowl Original
The original superabsorbent towel comes in a variety of sizes to meet any fun or utility need. It’s made from a natural, fiber-based fabric that softens with every wash, so it only gets better with age.
- 10X Rapid-Cycle Absorbency: Soaks up 10 times its weight in water; then wrings out almost completely dry - over and over. Large size towel can absorb a full liter of water!
- Multipurpose: Perfect for everything from campsite to kitchen and workshop use.
- Softens with Use: Becomes softer and more absorbent with each washing.
- Easy Care: Machine wash, then hang using the convenient snap loop, or tumble dry.
Fabric made in Germany, Assembled in Seattle
View specs in printer-friendly format
|Weight||0.8 oz / 22 g||1.2 oz / 34 g||2.5 oz / 71 g||4.3 oz / 122 g|
|Width||9 in / 23 cm||12 in / 30 cm||20 in / 51 cm||27 in / 69 cm|
|Length||20 in / 51 cm||30 in / 76 cm||36 in / 92 cm||50 in / 127 cm|
|Country of Origin||Fabric made in Germany, Assembled in Seattle||Fabric made in Germany, Assembled in Seattle||Fabric made in Germany, Assembled in Seattle||Fabric made in Germany, Assembled in Seattle|